Peer Group Meeting
Dedicated Successful Habits
Peer Group Cornerstones
Early to bed and early to rise makes us healthy, wealthy and wise.
We always wake up with a smile and the world will smile back at us.
We always dress for success and act as if we belong.
This is a heading
Peer Group Meeting Core Values
• We respect each other
• We always support each other
• We try to help whenever we can
• We trust each other
• We do not judge one another
• We do not share information from meetings with others
• We celebrate our successes together
The peer group meeting is a safe place where we build trust and mutual respect. Everyone should feel welcomed and be able to open up without fear.
Peer Group Meeting Agenda
5.00 - Those who want a longer meditation can attend meeting with no sound and put their own alarm to 5.30 for turning on sound again, then listening to the cornerstones “with one eye open” to be able to keep the mind in the meditation state for 7 more minutes after the cornerstones has been read by moderator.
5.20 - Everyone is free to join if wanting to socialize with other peers before meeting
5.25 - Meeting starts by moderator
5.30 the moderator start reading the three cornerstones of the meeting (shall be taken serious and followed by all peers).
5.29 - If moderator has not started the meeting first assistant will start meeting
5.30 - If moderator or first assistant has not started the meeting, 2:nd assistant will start meeting
1. Moderator read the Cornerstones (5.30)
● Early to bed and early to rise makes us healthy, wealthy and wise.
● We always wake up with a smile and the world will smile back at us.
● We always dress for success and act as if we belong.
5.31 - First and/or second assistant moderator will call a peer if he/she has not yet attended the meeting, while the moderator continue the meeting for the others.
2. We cleanse our mind every morning
● 7 minutes calmness meditation in sitting position, each participant can choose their own type of meditation.
● Moderator are muting all peers including him-/herself and wake everyone up after 7 minutes by unmuting everyone, with low voice telling that meditation is over.
3. We share our thankfulness
● After each 3 shared things the each peer takes a short pause to show he/she is finished.
...Share 3 Good things from yesterday
...Share 3 Things that you are thankful for
...Share 3 Reason why you are a good person
4. We ask and it will be given to us
...Tell 1 Things you need help with
5. We put our self in the focus state to do whatever it takes every day
● This shall be done standing positioning the camera so that you whole body (or most of it) will be shown in the video.
● Every word shall be expressed with energy and passion as if you 100% really believe in every word even if you for the moment maybe do not . (This to put trust in yourself AND NOT letting your disbelief in yourself bring down the rest of the group to your lower level at the moment).
● We repeat together 2 times:
...Now I am the Voice.
...I will lead, not follow.
...I will believe, not doubt.
...I will create, not destroy.
...I am a force for Good.
...I am a Leader, I AM A LEADER.
...Defy the odds!
...Set a new standard!
...Step up!...Step up!...STEP UP!!
6. We read to improve every day, always improving our skills
- Start reading together last 1-3 minutes of the meeting,
after that everyone is free to continue reading as long as they want after the meeting has ended.
More information ...
… About assistant moderators
● After 2 weeks of meeting by a moderator, the two most dedicated that volunteer for the position will have the posibility to be first and second assistant moderator.
… About being moderator
● After 3 months 100 days of 100% continuous attendance it will be possible to run and be moderator each your own meeting for those that would like to do that, with a moderate economic compensation for doing so based on number of peers in each group that is moderated.
● Still the moderator of one or more new groups can choose to also stay in the group that he/she originated from as a peer.
… About what is important to know!!
● As for now this is a free meeting for all participants and as the maximum amount of attendees is only 10 people, this meeting will ONLY be for those who takes their attendance 100% serious.
● This is a "Whatever It Takes" commitment as success is an everyday choice that never will take vacation or "just a day off", meaning this meeting will take place all days, every week, every month of the year, on holidays and on vacation.
● For taking a pause, canceling or not just showing up we will be following this simple rule as the meeting ONLY have room for 10 participants that for real are 100% committed no matter what: Once is no time, twice are once too much, for clarification see “attendance in the meetings” below:
Attendance in the meetings
○ At time 5.31 first and/or second assistant moderator will call a peer if he/she has not yet attended the meeting, while the moderator are starting the meeting for the others.
■ If the peer do not answer or pick up the phone: Once is no time, Twice are once to much. Meaning that everyone can oversleep cause to to being really tired or alarm clock might not work, and we are all humans. Wanting the best for each other getting a phone call is helping and caring as we really want everyone to stay in the group as long as possible being dedicated to themselves and to the group. But not picking up the phone answering at all and not showing up during the 30 minutes of the meeting no matter what reason will only be accepted once. Second time the person not even trying to pick up the phone or not attendees at all during the 30 min of the meeting (when the assistant moderator are calling) have to leave the group or will get the chance to start fresh and join another group later on when new additional groups are starting (those groups will have a monthly fee of 197-2970 EURO).
Welcome to our Swedish digital networking events and our always free networking lobby
This is a heading
Please visit us at one of our Swedish digital networking gatherings and business network events at the Swedish website Affärsnätverka. (Affärsnätverka is the Swedish translation of business networking)
Our networking events comprise three parts:
First part is free networking in our networking lobby, this part is totally free for everyone to take part in, the main language here is Swedish, but as everyone in Sweden know the English language very well, it is possible for non-Swedish speaking people to take part speaking English.
Second part is the main Business Networking event. This is in Swedish only (if the event description doesn’t say something else). Here, all participants are gathered in groups of 15, where everyone will have time to present themselves to the other participants in this secluded group. After all groups are finished with the presentations, the Speed Networking will start, parallel with the speed networking all participants can visit other groups (or tables as they are called), or booths with participating companies that want to have a small exhibition about their products or services.
Third and last part. Participants in the main Business Networking event can choose to stay on the platform for up to two hours after the event to visit booths, connect and mingle with other participants in the event. For those that want to connect with others, the free networking lobby will be open as well. This gives a chance to networking with people that did not take part in the main Business Networking event.
© Copyright Peer Group Meeting